Sunday, June 26, 2016

Jillian Marie Dyson Exhibit at Oak and Oil in Katonah


At Oak and Oil on Katonah Avenue there's no shortage of slick when it comes to the glut of quality artist that this community offers.  "I wish I could prolong our shows," says Gallery Curator Giovanna Schwartz, and the artist that was on hand this Saturday afternoon for a wine tasting only makes the owner's heart grow fonder in anticipation of each morning's opening.

"I fall more in love with her paintings everyday," says Michael Kearns of Impressionist Artist Jillian Marie Dyson.

On the flip side, it's the setting of the sun that gives the Greenwich artist a rise. Ideas many times coming at night, says Dyson, "I never don't have an idea so I can't wait till morning to start painting."

Providing insight on the process though daybreak, though, is beyond her powers of explanation. "I don't know how it happens, it just pops out," says Dyson.

Read more....http://rmentertainment.expertscolumn.com/article/greenwich-artist-comes-through-choppy-seas-exhibit-oak-and-oil-katonah











No comments: