Monday, December 26, 2016

Marissa Mutascio Takes A Turn For Acting And Thrives

NYC Actress Details her Choices and the Life she’s made as an Actor


Got a wife and kids in Baltimore Jack/I went out for a ride and I never went back/Like a river that don't know where it's flowing/I took a wrong turn and I just kept going - Bruce Springsteen /react-text 
Marissa Mutascio wasn’t faced with such dramatics as she went to work everyday on the California freeway.  But she could feel the pull as exits for L.A. and San Francisco rolled passed and pointed to different career choices.  “That’s when I knew it was time for a change,”  said Mutascio.
She would eventually leave her job in finance, but kept her creative aspirations in the can until moving to Reno, Nevada.  “Its a strange place to end up but there I began pursuing my passion for film and worked as a production manager for a small commercial production house,” she says.



No comments: